Plastic surgery is an ever-evolving field. We review the most popular themes in plastic surgery, as both plastic surgeons and patients are aware of them.
The top five facial plastic surgery trends today are:
1) Addition vs. Subtraction: Gone are those tight, pulled faces. The concept of facial loss of fullness is becoming more well-known as surgeons gain more knowledge about the aging process.
Plastic surgeons can add volume to the skin using both surgical and non-surgical techniques to achieve the best results. You can opt for the best plastic surgery through https://drtorgerson.com/.
2) Non-invasive treatment: Facial plastic surgeons can now perform non-invasive in-office treatments. These treatments can be used to preserve a patient's youthful appearance and delay going under the knife.
3) The surgical specialists are experts in advanced surgical techniques.
An increased understanding of the anatomy and aging process. These advanced techniques allow surgeons to achieve more natural, longer-lasting, and effective results.
4) More people have plastic surgery: Consumer demand for cosmetic procedures has increased across all age groups and races. Innovation has been able to move at a faster pace in the last 10 years because of this demand.
5) Plastic surgery for men: An increasing number are choosing to have both surgical and non-surgical plastic surgery to look younger and remain competitive on the job market.
To ensure the best results, more people are choosing to have plastic surgery. It is important to work with an experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable surgeon.