add share buttonsSoftshare button powered by web designing, website development company in India

What Should You Do If Your Fiance Is Denied A Visa?

If your fiance is denied a visa, there are steps you can take to try and get the visa. It is important to remember that the fiance visa process is sometimes slow, so patience is key.

1. Check with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your fiance's home country. They may be able to tell you what additional paperwork needs to be submitted, or they may be able to refer you to an immigration lawyer.

Image Source: Google

2. Speak with your fiance about the situation and see if he is willing to go back to his home country for a while and try again later. This can be a difficult decision, but it may be the best option if the visa application process is slow or if your fiance has other reasons why he cannot stay in the United States (like a criminal record).

3. Try to find out what kind of visa your fiance is eligible for and make sure you are prepared to provide any necessary documents (like proof of income or health insurance).

4. Stay in contact with your fiance and let him know what is going on with the visa application process – even if you don't hear anything for a while, don't give up hope.

5. If you get a decision from USCIS (on Form I-129F) that your fiance is not eligible for an immigrant visa, ask him to seek a waiver from USCIS (you may be able to help him with this process).