Bangalore is a city that has shown multi-directional growth over the years. The IT boom led to a widespread commercial development which worked out as a catalyst for residential real estate. East Bangalore, particularly, showed impressive mixed growth patterns. South Bangalore also followed its lead and turned out to be a posh residential destination surrounded by large-scale economic activities. Let us talk about these two quadrants in some detail.
You can also look for 2 bhk apartments for sale on sarjapur road.
Interestingly, the southern areas of all metro cities in India turn out to be posh residential regions. So is the case with Bangalore. 2 BHK Flat for Sale in Kanakapura Road in the south region are in high demand among young professionals. 3 BHK apartments, villas and penthouses have also been launched by reputed builders. Its clean and green environment is one of the main reasons that drives the buyers and investors. South Bangalore is mainly the older part of the city and has come to a point of saturation.
A few advantages of investing in South Bangalore are:
- Good connectivity with Electronic City via the NICE Ring Road.
- Well-developed social infrastructure across all areas.
- High growth prospects in economic and real estate terms
- Proximity to office locations and commercial hubs
- Lush green surroundings with a chilled out, peaceful environment
- Proposed metro connectivity will further boost real estate
As opposed to the other areas, this quadrant initiated its growth with commercial establishments and IT hubs. After the saturation of main areas, the growth started to move towards the suburbs; Varthur is one such suburb. The demand and supply of 2 BHK Flats for Sale in Varthur Bangalore shot up after the announcement of Namma Metro project. Brookefield, ITPL, KR Puram, C V Raman Nagar and Whitefield are some of the areas in East Bangalore that are still going strong in terms of real estate- both in residential and commercial segment.
Some of the advantages of investing East Bangalore include:
- Proximity to the International Airport of Bangalore
- Home to numerous IT MNCs and other corporate giants
- Creates millions of job opportunities every year, thus attracting people from other neighbouring cities
- Promises a better return on investment that any other quadrant
- Offers a high standard of living replete with world class civic amenities
- Presents a perfect mix of affordable as well as luxury properties
- Quality hospitals, malls and multiplexes can be found in every part of the region