Pediatric dentists specialize in infants, children and adolescents, and children with special attention. This ensures the parents that their kids are in safe hands and must be satisfied. You can also know the importance of oral hygiene and diet during the pandemic.
They provide a variety of treatment options and oral health services, including the following:
* Oral health checks for infants and children, including a risk assessment for tooth decay. Dental caries are what we call cavities, which is characterized by the occurrence of erosion on the tooth surface due to acids, bacteria, tartar, and plaque that occurs with poor dental hygiene.
Image Source: Google
* Advice on thumb sucking and pacifier habits,
* Improper orthodontic or bite treatment,
* Preventive dental care such as fluoride treatment and cleaning. Your pediatric dentist can also recommend proper nutrition for healthy tooth development.
* Diagnosis of diseases related to oral diseases such as congenital heart disease, diabetes, hay fever, asthma, and others;
* Management of gum disease, and
* Care and care for wounds such as broken teeth and broken or misplaced teeth.
Kids will feel more comfortable and relaxed when the office is equipped with child-friendly things such as interesting pictures on the office walls and nice toys, bars, pillows, and blankets. This is a totally child-friendly dental clinic.