A plasma TV with a 50-inch screen can weigh up to 100 pounds. You don't want to make a mistake when choosing a wall mount for your TV. This could cause damage to your expensive TV.
The safety of your flat plasma or HDTV is dependent on the TV wall mount you choose. You can hire professionals for the best tv mounting services.
To attach a TV mount to your drywall, it is important to screw the mount to wood studs. Steps used to fix the TV on the wall:
1. A stud finder can be purchased at a hardware store for as low as $19. Use the stud finder on the wall you wish to mount your TV.
Image Source: Google
2. Measure the distance between the mounting screws and mark the location of the studs.
3. Consider how high you would like your flat-screen to be. Place your flat-screen mount in the desired position. Drill holes into the studs.
4. You can think of your wiring plan in terms of the other devices that you will use with your TV. Then arrange them as you like.
5. Screw in your wall mount. Make sure it is securely and neatly attached.
6. You can test the mount's strength by adding some weight to it. After you are certain it is secure, mount your flat panel on the wall.
The best wall mount for you will depend on your space and personal preferences.