Commercial kitchens come in all shapes and sizes, catering to the needs of small businesses. With features and benefits that vary depending on the kitchen’s size and purpose, here are some of the most common commercial kitchen options for small businesses.
1. Convection ovens: Convection ovens in a commercial kitchen in Texas offer a wide variety of features, including multiple cooking temperatures and speeds, precise baking, and rapid preheating. They can also be used to roast meats or vegetables.
2. Continuous cookers: Commercial continuous cookers are often larger than traditional kitchen appliances and can be used to make a variety of dishes from breakfast items to elaborate dinners. They typically have multiple cooking zones and can hold a large quantity of food.
3. Gas ranges: Commercial gas ranges are often high-quality, feature-rich devices that can accommodate large quantities of food. They come with multiple cooking zones and often have electronic controls that make them easy to use.
4. Refrigerators: A commercial refrigerator is often equipped with specialty shelves designed for storage purposes, such as meat or produces storage areas. It may also have a freezer section for storing frozen foods.
5. Sous vide machines: Sous vide machines are ideal for producing a consistent products, such as meats and vegetables. They work by circulating hot water throughout the machine for various periods of time at a controlled temperature.